Copyright, All rights of use are reserved. (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
Examples of copyright cases: https://www.lumendatabase.org/
Catsonamission.com is a free design, photo and 2d, 3d project files provider service. Catsonamission.com assumes that all copyright issues are resolved (even when told otherwise) and that users don’t have permission to use the designs, concepts and ideas presented in site without permission.
This website is run by Catsonamission.com and is protected by national and international legislation relating to intellectual and industrial property.
The models, text, designs, images, structure, trademarks and other elements of this website are protected by Catsonamission.com intellectual and industrial property rights and/or those of the third parties who own the above mentioned things and who have duly authorized their use on the website either by completing a registration form or through agreements established with Catsonamission.com on the transfer of rights of use.
There are a few rules for using the materials from this website:
1. “Cats on a mission” is a trademark.
1. You are allowed to use our coloring pags on your website. The only requirement you should place Active Dofollow link to the source page/website in your article.
2. If you are an individual and you would like to design things for personal use, you can use all the content from this website free of cost, but you have to respect the stated copyright.
3. If you have your own website or you are publishing company and you would like to publish our materials in some publication then we will be more than happy to let you do that. The only requirement you should place Active Dofollow link to the source page in your article.
4. Most of 3D designs has patent pending. So it is allowed for personal usage only. Commercial manufacturing of this devices is prohibited by authors. If you want get the right to commercial use please contact us.